Teneo Launches Brexit Client Transition Unit
August 4, 2016 – London - Teneo, the global CEO advisory firm, today announced the creation of a dedicated unit designed to counsel and support clients through all of the business issues and challenges they face as part of Brexit.
The unit will comprise of a number of senior Teneo and Teneo Blue Rubicon consultants, drawn from across Teneo’s 12 divisions. Its key services will include timely and forward-looking political risk analysis, organizational change management consulting, policy and business impact analysis, and communications strategy and advocacy.
The team, which will be overseen by Teneo International Chairman, Charles Watson, will be based primarily within Teneo’s operations in London, Brussels, Dublin and Washington DC.
Drawing on the capabilities of Teneo’s various divisions and business units around the world - including Teneo Strategy, Intelligence, Consulting, Talent, Governance and Teneo Blue Rubicon – the principal services of the unit will comprise:
- Insight & intelligence: publishing regular analysis on business-relevant political and regulatory issues throughout the Brexit process, as well as providing daily insights on developments originating from government and other decision-making bodies in the UK, Brussels, EU Member States and the USA.
- Policy and Business Impact Analysis: supporting clients in their analysis of the potential business impact of Brexit and helping clients draw out what they need to see from both the transitional and long term UK/EU trading relationship.
- Brexit Strategy-Planning: supporting clients to define their strategies and operational agendas relating to organizational change, talent optimization, asset allocation and investment plans.
- Communications Strategy: counseling clients on strategies to communicate their Brexit transition plans to employees, commercial audiences, the investment community, stakeholders and the media across all channels, including digital.
- Advocacy: help clients to ensure that their objectives and strategies for Brexit and their representations for future trading arrangements between the UK / EU are heard and understood by policymakers in government as well as regulators (across Westminster, Whitehall, the City of London, Brussels & EU Institutions, EU Member States & Washington DC).
Commenting on the unit, Teneo’s Chairman and Chief Executive Declan Kelly said: “The pending transition of their business through the Brexit process presents the leaders of our clients with one of the most significant strategic challenges they are likely to face in the coming years. Drawing from across Teneo’s unrivaled range of capabilities and delivered through our extraordinarily experienced and talented team, we are in a unique position to counsel our clients through this process. The fact that we are already advising over a dozen major clients on their strategy and approach on Brexit confirms the critical need for such an integrated capability.”
For further information contact:
Marc Mercer, Senior Vice President
+ 44 7809 375 894
Ruud Wassen, Managing Director
+ 32 479 471 583
Steve Meahl, Senior Vice President
+1 917 853 2210